LAIRD “D” CONNECTOR SHIELDING
Laird offers the “D” Connector Shield Series for grounding and shielding of
D Subminiature Connectors. This series is designed to fit most commonly
used 9 pin through 68 pin connectors.
• Available in stainless steel and beryllium copper, conductive elastomers,
oriented wire and other materials
• Improved 20 degree angle flange design on metal connectors:
- provides continuous contact for increased shielding effectiveness
- fills gaps and adjusts for irregularities in the flatness of the
• Beryllium copper parts available in UltraSoft ® low force version and
available in a wide variety of finishes, see page 17
• Custom shapes and designs also available
• Versatile front or rear mounting
SLOTTED “D” CONNECTOR SHIELDING
The slotted D connector gaskets provide shielding for most 9 through 50 pin
connectors.The separate finger design provides maximum surface contact,
provides high shielding effectiveness and low compression forces.
Slotted D connector gaskets are available from stock in copper beryllium and
stainless steel. Copper beryllium parts can be plated to a variety of finishes
for galvanic compatibility.