BERGQUIST GAP PAD TGP 2000 Features and Benefits
• Thermal conductivity: 2.0 W/m-K
• Low “S-Class” thermal resistance at
very low pressures
• Highly conformable, low hardness
• Designed for low-stress applications
• Fiberglass-reinforced for puncture,
shear and tear resistance
BERGQUIST GAP PAD TGP 2000 is recommended for low-stress applications that require a
mid- to high-thermally conductive interface material. The highly conformable nature of the
material allows the pad to fill in air voids and air gaps between PC boards and heat sinks or
metal chassis with stepped topography, rough surfaces and high stack-up tolerances.
BERGQUIST GAP PAD 2000S40 is offered with inherent natural tack on both sides of the
material allowing for stick-in-place characteristics during application assembly. The material is
supplied with protective liners on both sides. The top side has reduced tack for ease of handling.
BERGQUIST GP2000S40 Typical Applications Include:
• Power electronics DC/DC: 1/4, 1/2, full bricks, etc.
• Mass storage devices
• Graphics cards, processors and ASICs
• Wireline/wireless communications hardware
• Automotive engine and transmission controls
• Sheet form and die-cut parts