The BERGQUIST brand is a world leader in thermal interface materials. The GAP PAD family of products was developed
to meet the electronic industry’s growing need for interface materials with greater conformability, higher thermal
performance and easier application.
Each of the many products within the BERGQUIST GAP PAD family is unique in its construction, properties and performance.
Following is an overview of the important features offered by the BERGQUIST GAP PAD family.
• Low-modulus polymer material
• Available with fiberglass/ rubber carriers or in a non-reinforced version
• Special fillers to achieve specific thermal and conformability characteristics
• Highly conformable to uneven and rough surfaces
• Electrically isolating
• Natural tack on one or both sides with protective liner
• Variety of thicknesses and hardnesses
• Range of thermal conductivities
• Available in sheets and die-cut parts
Q: Is GAP PAD offered with an adhesive?
A: Currently, BERGQUIST GAP PAD TGP 800VO(BERGQUIST GPVO、GAP PAD VO),
BERGQUIST GAP PAD TGP 800VOS(BERGQUIST GPVOS、GAP PAD VO Soft),
and BERGQUIST GAP PAD TGP 1000VOUS(BERGQUIST GPVOUS、GAP PAD VO Ultra Soft)
are offered with or without an adhesive and on the carrier-side of BERGQUIST SIL PAD TSP 1600(BERGQUIST SP900S、SIL PAD 900S) and
BERGQUIST SIL PAD TSP 900. The remaining surface has natural inherent tack. All other GAP PAD materials have inherent tack.